March 13, 2012

Don't be afraid of change


I'm trying out a new blog design. I have realised that my blog makes me behave a little as if it was my home, in the sense that I LOVE moving furniture around, changing things, colours, patterns. I get huge urges to do this at home and it seems that I am now the same for my blog! Thinking about it I think I am like that for most things in my life.


I wonder if me getting an urge now to change the blog - and bits around the house - is part of a much bigger thing. I think the timing is very telling and the more I think about it, the more I believe that it is most definitely part of something deeper...something to think about. Anyway, let me know what you think! I think this one is quite cool really as you can choose as a reader how you want to see the blog with all the option on the top bar, from classic, magazine (possibly my favourite) to timeslide. I also really like the side bar that auto-hides.  Have a little play with it and see what you like best!

Overall a really interactive design that I am having fun with! For how long? Now that's a good question :)

No comments:

Post a Comment