March 01, 2012

This week...

...has been really stressful. I've had some health issues that I have been dealing with, work has been busy and confusing...






I won't go into the whole health thing as I won't bore anyone with it, I've done enough of that already.


So instead I will bore you with work moaning! Yay!! It is really busy as I have too much to do. This is also my second week since I went back to my old job and left my managerial interim post. I don't miss it, that is not the problem, but I don't know, I feel a little lost and I am finding really hard to work out what I want to do and where I want to go from here. I'm sure it is all quite normal and most people go through this at some point but...well it sucks - a very philosophical conclusion from me...


Apart from that, it has been (still is) really stressful wedding organising wise. Just little things not exactly going wrong but not being straight forward either: honeymoon, hen do, marquees, blah blah blah.


I was about to say can't wait for the week end but I have the work emergency phone so the week will continue to be poo throughout the week end. 


Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment