August 28, 2012

We Have Plates!



We finally bought some plates last week end! We had 4 plates and that was about it. We had been looking for weeks for a set that we liked and we didn't want to buy new ones but vintage instead.

There is a shop about 5min from us that has all sorts of vintage/old furniture and nicknacks that I could spend all day there browsing and that's exactly where we found our set.

It's a lovely blue with some gold. I was really surprised that I liked them so much as I'm not into gold at all.

How lovely are they?


And food look really good in them. May sound like a silly thing but the last thing you want is for a yummy dinner to look unappetising because of the plate!

I think we got it right. Mission accomplished :)

Now to find bowls...


No comments:

Post a Comment